The 30-day Dance Is My Passion Challenge is designed to inspire you to reach your dance goals! It increases mental focus and strengthens your habit building muscles.
Studies show it takes 21 days to form a habit. In this challenge, we want to help prepare and guide our dancers through the process.
Each dancer will select their own personal goal to reach toward for the 30-day challenge. If a dancer needs help with their goal, they can talk to their dance teacher of choice (after class) and ask for suggestions.
Example of Goals:
- Increasing flexibility
- Clean single, double, triple (or more) pirouette
- Learning a new type of jump or turn
- Standing bridge
- Aerial side or front
- Acro tricks
- Dancing choreography with precision and energy
- …and more!
Challenge Will Include:
- Introduction Zoom meeting (Monday, January 10, 8:10pm)
- Private accountability Team App Page (a ND&MA-moderated positive community where the dancers can engage for support and to support one another)
- Daily journal prompts
- Goal setting tips
- Positive habit building tips
- Recorded video check-ins
Sign up is now closed. 2022 30-day Challenge has started.