The 30-day Dance Is My Passion Challenge is designed to inspire you to reach your dance goals! It increases mental focus and strengthens your habit building muscles.
Studies show it takes 21 days to form a habit. In this challenge, we want to help prepare and guide our dancers through the process.
Each dancer will select their own personal goal to reach toward for the 30-day challenge. If a dancer needs help with their goal, they can talk to their dance teacher of choice (after class) and ask for suggestions.
Example of Goals:
- Increasing flexibility
- Clean single, double, triple (or more) pirouette
- Learning a new type of jump or turn
- Standing bridge
- Aerial side or front
- Acro tricks
- Dancing choreography with precision and energy
- …and more!
Challenge Will Include:
- Introduction Zoom meeting
- Private accountability Facebook Page (a ND&MA-moderated positive community where the dancers can engage for support and to support one another)
- Daily journal prompts
- Goal setting tips
- Positive habit building tips
- Recorded video check-ins
The start date and introductory Zoom meeting was on January 9, 2021.
The 30-day Challenge has begun, registration is now closed.